Need to Adjust Your Membership Levels? Learn More...
Endurance Nation is a vibrant community of athletes from across the globe, and on behalf of all of them I want you to know I’m pumped you are here. 💪
One of the best parts of being an Endurance Nation member is that you can adjust your membership whenever you want.
You aren’t locked into a contract. There’s no pre-payment. You simply just pay for what you need.
- You might be entering a downtime in your season, and don’t want the additional assistance of a Coach or your Teammates.
- You might have a job change or financial situation where you need to turn things down.
- You might be transitioning to a sport where you are more confident in your abilities to self-coach.
Your Downgrade Options
- You can move to TeamEN from CoachEN, elimintating the 1:1 coach contact and support but keeping the entire EN experience and community.
- You can move from TeamEN to PlanEN, eliminating the community forums and chat groups, but maintaining your access to our plans, resources and CoachP (via Final Surge inbox).
- You can move to Maintenance Mode to hold on to your EN membership until you are ready to come back. The cost is $15/mo. If you cancel and return, you will have to pay the $100 set up fee that all New Members pay.
Are You Injured?
- We can help you out! Injured members can get TWO MONTHS FREE MEMBERSHIP…just request using the red chat button below.
- Why stay on the Team? You’ll get support from others who have overcome the same issue, accountability to stay on track with physical therapy and self care, and access to Coach Patrick as soon as you are ready to train again! Just make that request!
Whatever the reason, we get it.
You can self-serve on your own account page, or you can ask us for help using the red chat button below.
- Your payments will be pro-rated…a lower cost means you’ll get money back or more time, depending on when you make the change.
- You can still return to your prior level of service whenever you want. No worries.
- If you downgrade to PlanEN, you will lose access to the Forums and Coach Forum Access.
- You will still have access to our sponsor discounts and Team-only events.
How is Downgrading Different from Canceling My Account?
Cancelling means you lose all Endurance Nation privileges, including the right to retain current membership pricing and avoid the $100 set up fee when you return.
Your membership will remain active until the end of your current payment cycle (we don’t process a refund for the remaining days of membership).
We’ll still talk to you…we just won’t see each other as much anymore. 😢