Boone, NC | April 26 to April 30, 2017
TWO spots left for 2017!
2017 WaitList Slot: $1750
This camp will make you a fitter, smarter cyclist in just four days.
This camp sold out in 2016 with 25 athletes making the trip for an epic weekend. If you want to attend, a deposit of $200 will lock you in. These slots are only available from 5/17/16 until they run out — first come first serve. They are 100% refundable through 10/31/2015. All slots are 100% transferrable if you find someone else!
Join Coach Patrick and Endurance Nation for our seventh annual Blue Ridge Mountain Cycling Camp.
Please Note: You can upgrade to single occupancy by adding $250 to your final payment check.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop critical early season endurance fitness and strength on the bike, and is perfect for athletes looking to race in June, July, August, and early September.
The camp includes skills assessment, SAG, snacks, drinks, breakfast, dinner and lodging. The only thing not included? An extra set of legs!
As you can see in the video on this page, the Blue Ridge Parkway is the perfect place to hold this event. Many different flavors of terrain, with ideal weather and quiet roads…you can’t ask for anything more!
Here’s Just One Sample of What You’ll Ride!
This is the Ultimate Season Kick-Starting Camp!
The goal of this camp is to make you a better athlete, period. The long weekend is designed to give you the educational and exercise-oriented activities required to be at your best all season long.
- Learning and Fun!
- Climbing and Misery!
- Four nights of Lodging, Three evening dinners, training food and breakfast.
- Full ride support complete with SAG Queen Anne.
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to/from the camp. Closest airport is Charlotte, NC.
- Transportation to/from the airport. Charlotte is a 2:15 drive — we’ll be working to coordinate the Team van but we can’t guarantee anything.
- Wednesday night dinner, arrival night, is not included due to disparity of schedules, etc.
View Last Years Rides For More Detail!
Don’t take our word that this camp will test you…view some of the daily ride options we can choose from via the links below. Please note that every day will have multiple options should you want to ride shorter–or longer!
- Mount Mitchell Ride: 80+ miles, TONS of gain. Highest point on the Eastern Seaboard. Map & Details (2014 edition)
- Blue Ridge Brutal Ride: Anywhere from 57 to 100 miles of serious riding! 57 miler; 66 miler, 100 miler (2013 edition)
- Blood, Sweat and Gears Ride: Here are two options from this epic ride: 50 miler, 100 miler. (2014 edition)
- Parkway Out & Back: Okay, not flat but a lighter option for sure! 50 miler (2013 edition)
Four Day Camp – Thursday to Sunday This includes four nights of lodging, breakfast, riding food and three catered dinners. You should plan to arrive Wednesday night to get integrated and join the group.
Refund Policy — PLEASE READ!!
Camp registration is 100% refundable through 10/31/16.
From 10/31/16 to 1/31/17, registration is 50% refundable.
We can’t offer any refunds within the final 90 days.
(Slots can be transferred to another person, however!)