Northampton, MA | July 5th to 9th, 2017
Join us for the First Annual Adventure!
Initial Deposit: $200
This camp balances great cycling with good fun (and better beer).
Join Coach Patrick and Endurance Nation for our first annual Berkshire Bike Bash. This is our first inaugural trip to the Berkshires.
We are looking for ten brave souls to help us plant the flag for a new East Coast cycling destination. If you want to attend,
a deposit of $200 will lock you in. Camp slots are available from 9/12/16 until they run out — first come first serve.
They are 100% refundable through 12/31/2016. All slots are 100% transferrable if you find someone else!
Please Note: You can upgrade to single occupancy by adding $350 to your final payment check.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop bike fitness, endurance and strength. It’s perfect for athletes looking to race in late July, August and September.
The camp includes SAG, snacks, drinks, breakfast, dinner and lodging.
The only thing not included? An extra set of legs!
As you can see in the video on this page, the Berkshires is home to some incredible cycling. Many different flavors of terrain, with ideal weather and quiet roads…you can’t ask for anything more!
Estimated Drive Times to Northampton, MA:
Here’s Just One Sample of What You’ll Ride!
This is the Ultimate Mid-Season Cycling Volume Camp!
The goal of this camp is to make you a better cyclist. The long weekend is designed to give you the experience and exercise required to be at your best all season long.
- Learning and Fun!
- Climbing and Lactic Acid!
- Four nights of Lodging, Three evening dinners, training food and breakfast.
- Full ride support complete with SAG (as needed).
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to/from the camp. Close airports include Logan (Boston), TF Green (Providence), and Albany International Airport.
- Transportation to/from the airport. We’ll be working to coordinate the Team van but we can’t guarantee anything.
- Wednesday night dinner, arrival night, is not included due to disparity of schedules, etc.
View Route Maps For More Detail!
Don’t take our word that this camp is great…view some of the daily ride options via the links below. Please note that every day will have an options should you want to ride shorter!
- River Ride: 72 Miles, 5500 ft of gain. Great scenery and rolling terrain. Map & Details
- Greylock Epic: 117 Miles, 9500 ft of gain. Climb the highest point in MA! Option to stop @ top and call it 55 miles. Map & Details
- Flat to Brat Ride: 95 Miles, 3500 ft of gain to Brattleboro along the Connecticut River. Map & Details
- Tour de Bike Path: 40 Miles, 850 ft of gain. An easy way to close out the weekend and try to hit 325 miles! Map & Details
Four Day Camp – Thursday to Sunday This includes four nights of lodging, breakfast, riding food and three catered dinners. You should plan to arrive Wednesday night (7/5) to get settled and join the group.
Refund Policy — PLEASE READ!!
Camp registration is 100% refundable through 12/31/16.
From 12/31/16 to 3/31/17, registration is 50% refundable.
We can’t offer any refunds within the final 90 days.
(Slots can be transferred to another person, however!)
2017 Camp Prices
|Type||Dates||Double Occupancy*||Single Occupancy*||Couples Rate*|
|Regular||11/1 to Camp||$1250||$1600||$2050|
|WaitList||Only if we sell out!||$1450||$1800||$2250|
|* Shared w/ another camper.||* Your own king room.||* Couples rate is for two people.|