Why a Waiting List?
Endurance Nation was founded in 2007 with about 80 athletes. By 2010 the Team was over 400 strong and we decided to institute a waiting list, only opening up the team to new members three times per year. By putting people on a waiting list, we can manage our growth so that we can ensure a quality experience for all of our athletes.
Endurance Nation is currently just over 700 athletes strong, and we are dedicated to helping each and every one of them achieve endurance sports greatness. Our ranks include age group winners, podium finishers, and Kona qualifiers, as well as first, second, even 20 time Ironman® athletes.
This is Training For The Real World
While we are a very diverse group, Team members have a few things in common:
- They are exclusively age grouper triathletes, living and working in the real world, and committed to maintaining a balanced and healthy fitness lifestyle.
- They are 100% focused on training as time efficiently and intelligently as possible.
- They are self-starters, not afraid to jump in and learn the why and the how of the what they are doing.
January 6th, 2014
That’s the date when we send invitations to claim a spot on Team Endurance Nation. We will only release 150 team slots during this membership period. The only way to receive an invitation to create a FREE 7-day trial membership and claim one of these available slots is to be on the Waitling List. Sign up by filling out the form below.
During your trial membership:
- Coach Rich will create your own personalized Triathlon Season RoadMap, his guidance for you’ll use our training plans across your season, given your race calendar.
- Coach Patrick will call you to answer any questions you have.
- Sample our members-only resources and 24/7 support from the coaches and team.
- Experience our Team Coaching Method, talk to our athletes about their experiences with us, and decide for yourself if we are good fit for you.
If you decide to remain a member, you’ll be billed $109 every four weeks.
As a member of TeamEN, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited Season Planning guidance from Coach Rich
- Open and complete access to 40+ training plans hosted on our proprietary platform.
- Access to hundreds of members-only content items.
- 24/7 support from the coaches and team.
- Discounts on Endurance Nation Ironman® Training Camps and from our growing list of sponsors.
This is a completely no-risk opportunity.
During your trial, we’ll send you several reminders to cancel. If you forget to cancel and are billed, we’ll refund your money right away. If you change your mind within 30-days, we’ll refund your money, no questions asked. There is no minimum commitment, you can cancel at any time. The last thing we want on our team is someone who doesn’t want to be there, so we make it very easy for you to leave at any time.