Total Expo Domination!
March 20th was the 2010 Boston Multisport World Expo, an annual event on the N.E. triathlon calendar. Team Endurance Nation was there in full force, with a booth manned by some of our most stalwart members, a presentation on Race Execution by Coach Patrick (over 60 folks there!), free DVDs in every schwag bag (1,000 total!), and a dominating performance in the 12:15 cycling TT (see video below). We capped it all off by going to the Asgard for post expo beers (and sweet potato fries!)…all in just a totally epic day that really captured what makes Endurance Nation so special.
- Robin C coming in from Kentucky for the event.
- Mike G kicking off the day by giving a free WKO tutorial to other members
- Robin and Chris S doing an awesome job of recruiting all day.
- Linda P crushing her TT time from last year by FOUR minutes.
- Geoff P doing recruiting of nice chicas.
- Mike from Nantucket avg 380 watts for the TT (amazing)
Sign Up for the Endurance Nation Newsletter!