It’s official…after a full season of traveling and racing, Endurance Nation has been crowned World Champions of the Ironman® TriClub Program (Division I-Clubs 400+ Members). This effectively makes Endurance Nation the world’s largest online triathlon team, or at the very least, the most active.
TeamEN has between 40 and 90 members racing at every Ironman® in North America.
Endurance Nation is a passionate and active community of age group triathletes engineered that help each other not only reach the finish line, but make each other faster and smarter as well. What started in 2007 as two coaches and 80 athletes has grown to an active community of more than 800 members. Our members come for the training plans and coach support, but they stay for the community and our unique Team experience.
Here are some other things about Team EN that you might not know:
Every year Endurance Nation has more than 1,000 Ironman® finishes, and almost as many Half-Iron / 70.3® finishes.
Endurance Nation conducts eight training camps a year, discounted for members, to prepare them for race day.
In 2013 we held held three massive Four Keys Pre-Race talks, with over 200 people at each one to learn how to race effectively (more coming in 2014!).
Our Pre-Race Team Dinners are a great chance to connect and meet the families that power our athletes.
Every year we hold over six virtual challenges to build community and keep everyone motivated to train, including our infamous Annual Ice Cream Time Trial.
What’s Coming for 2014?
We are already hard at work getting ready for the 2014 season. Here’s what our members have to look forward to:
- Nine new training plans, bringing the grand total to more than 45 triathlon plans included with membership.
- Expanded list of training camps and race support, including Ironman® Texas, Ironman® Chattanooga, Ironman® Mont Tremblant, and Ironman® Wisconsin.
- A customized Triathlon Season RoadMap personalized to your 2014 race schedule.
- A Coach Welcome call, and instructions on how to access unlimited additional support.
- Open and unrestricted access to over 40 training plans to customize your season.
- A growing library of industry-leading advice on how to train and race to your true potential.
- Years of race-specific data, reports, podcasts and videos for events across the globe.
- Hundreds of members-only coach videos and podcasts to complement your training progression.
- 24/7 support from the Coaches and Team via our forums.
- Discounts on Endurance Nation training camps and from our growing list of sponsors.
Ready to join the team? We open the doors to Team Endurance Nation on January 6, 2014. Put your name on the waiting list now to get your invitation to join! Just fill out the form below.
Sign Up for the Endurance Nation Newsletter!