Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast.
This week Coach Patrick interviews Matt Limbert on his recent qualification for Ironman® World Championship at Ironman® Santa Rosa. New to the M45-49 group, Matt placed 6th and got the first roll down slot after a very well-executed day.
Key Talking Points include:
– How he transitioned from our OutSeason® program right into the final weeks of IM training;
– What he learned from his first IM at Arizona;
– How he framed his race beforehand so he would be successful;
– The drastic changes he made to his training and racing in a short period;
– How he leveraged the Team and our collective advice to be ready for race day!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Health IQ can save customers up to 33% because physically active people have a 56% lower risk of heart disease, 20% lower risk of cancer and a 58% lower risk of diabetes compared to people who are inactive. Like saving money on your car insurance for being a good driver, Health IQ saves you money on your life insurance for living a health-conscious lifestyle. These savings are exclusive to Health IQ and you must qualify to get the special. Go to healthiq.com/ENTP to see if you qualify.
Audible eBook Trial: Make the most of your drive time or downtime with business, learning or entertaining books (that you’d otherwise NEVER read): www.endurancenation.us/audible
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Sign Up for the Endurance Nation Newsletter!