Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast.
This week Coach P interviews Endurance Nation member Brian Hagan on his build to [Ultraman Florida 2018](http://ultramanflorida.com). Brian is in the final peak of his training, and took a few minutes to break down how he got to this point in his athletic career!
**Key Talking Points include:**
– How Brian started this journey to becoming an endurance athlete.
– How Brian built a long-term plan for success.
– Picking intermediary training events.
– Building a Tribes (or Tribes!) to train with.
– How Brian plans to use Massage, Normatech Boots, and Chipotle to recover daily!
**Additional Links and Resources:**
– [Epic Camp](http://www.epiccamp.com) in Hawaii with John Newsom
– Rich Roll “[Finding Ultra](http://amzn.to/2BcV4C1)”
– [InfinIT nutrition](http://infn.us/a/YEJHnEwT)
– [Normatech Recovery](http://www.normatecrecovery.com)
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Sign Up for the Endurance Nation Newsletter!