Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast.
This week Coach P interviews Dawn Cass on her breakthrough 2017 season.
Key Talking Points:
– Dawn tore her calf in the early Spring, that led to a few months off of running.
– Despite that, she PR’d both Ironman® Mont Tremblant and Ironman® Louisville.
– Ended the year with the best time of 11:18min, a 23 minute PR over 2016!
Tune in to hear how Dawn managed her season and stayed the course despite her setback.
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast!
**Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Achieve Goals! **
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Achieve Goals!
Sign Up for the Endurance Nation Newsletter!