Join Coach Patrick from Endurance Nation (www.endurancenation.us) for another weekly endurance podcast. This week Coach P breaks down the elements of the 2017 OutSeason® training plans — what’s changed, why, and what it means for you.
If you are pumped to have a great 2017 season, don’t miss this podcast!
- Problems & Benefits
- What is the OS?
- New Changes for the 2017 Plans
- Clearer Guidance for Swim Technique and Swim Skills
- VO2 is 30/30s
- Open Intervals on Weekends
- Fixed weekly build
- Increased mid week steady run
- New VO2 sessions on Sunday run
How to get the new OutSeason® plans?
- Join the OS Waitlist – www.endurancenation.us/outseason
- Shop the OutSeason® Plan in the EN Plan Store here.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Endurance Nation podcast. Endurance Nation is the world’s largest, fastest online triathlon coaching group with more than 750 members across the globe training and racing together. Be sure to check us out at EnduranceNation.us, or create a FREE 30-day trial membership at EnduranceNation.us/join. Endurance Nation: Work Hard, Get Smart, Go Fast!
Sign Up for the Endurance Nation Newsletter!