Learning & Discussion:
Welcome to FastCamp Week One!
Are you ready to get faster!? We are totally pumped to have you be a part of our first ever FastCamp experience. Our goal over the next eight weeks is to get you as fast as possible. We plan on doing that by giving you the best that Endurance Nation has to offer: training plans, videos, and online support. By the end of FastCamp you’ll be fitter, faster and smarter…for FREE! Thanks again for joining us…let’s get started!
- Download and read the Quick Start Guide and Swim Clinic eBook — FastCamp participants received links to these files via email. If you are lurking around here without signing up, please: [button color=”red” link=”https://www.endurancenation.us/blog/fastcamp/fastcamp-free-triathlon-coaching-for-half-and-full-ironman-triathletes/”]Register for FastCamp Here [/button]
- Perform swim, bike, and run tests to establish your baseline fitness and training zones for the start of the camp. You’ll test again in Week 8 of the camp to measure your improvement and establish training zones for the remainder of your season.
- Finally, begin to learn and live our motto: WORK is SPEED Entering the Body — forget complicated explanations of and concerns about what fitness adaptations may or may not be happening. Do the WORK…put weight on the bar and lift it….and you will get FASTER!!
The Bike, Week 1
The Swim, Week 1
The Run #1: How to Pace Your Test
The Run #2: How to Read Run Workouts and Why We Run with Pace
Webinar / Event Info
Please see your FastCamp Week One email for webinar event and registration information. If you found this page without actually registering, and you want to continue learning and training for free, please consider:
[button color=”red” link=”https://www.endurancenation.us/blog/fastcamp/fastcamp-free-triathlon-coaching-for-half-and-full-ironman-triathletes/”]Register for FastCamp Here [/button]
Your weekly installment of your FastCamp Training Plan is available on this page.
Please Note: Starting in Week Three, these pages will be password protected and available only to registered FastCamp participants (sign up here).
Comments & Discussion
There are multiple ways to connect with Rich and Patrick; we’ll do our best to cover them all!
- Option One: Post to our Facebook page here — www.facebook.com/endurancenation
- Option Two: Post to your Twitter account and include #fastcamp so the coaches can find it!
- Option Three: Post to the comments at the end of this post. Be sure to subscribe so you get the reply in your inbox!
Special FastCamp Upgrade Offer
If you like what you see here in FastCamp, know that it only gets better and more personalized when you join the Team. We’d like to offer you a special discounted rate on Endurance Nation membership:
Join TeamEN during FastCamp and pay only 3 x $79/mo*
(then $99/mo thereafter)
When you click on the button below to create a FREE 5-day trial membership:
- Coach Rich will create a customized season plan for you.
- Coach Patrick will call you to answer any questions you have.
- You’ll be able to take us, the Team, and our member resources for a FREE 5-day test drive, to see if we are a good fit for you.
If you decide to join at the end of your trial membership you will:
- Have open access to ALL 20+ of our members-only training plans.
- Receive 24/7 support from the coaches and team.
- Have access to hundreds of podcasts, videos, and members-only resources.
- Attend FREE camps on the Ironman® Texas, Lake Placid, Louisville, and Wisconsin courses. These camps are $595 for non-members.
- Save hundreds on gear through our discounts with sponsors.
- Best Part? There is no minimum commitment, you can cancel at any time!
]Upgrade Today (Password in Your FC Emails)[/button]
Sign Up for the Endurance Nation Newsletter!