2011 was a watershed hear for Endurance Nation, as we fired up our Charity Kickstart Program, a monthly commitment to donate $250 to every single member of the Team who was racing to raise money for a cause.
Some of our members were on their way to do phenomenal things for their Charity, like John Withrow with Team ReserveAid. Others simply took advantage of our program to pull in some money for a cause that was close to their heart.
Either way, our members challenged us as coaches and leaders, and we did our best to respond. It’s with great pleasure that we can close this program for the season knowing that the Endurance Nation Charity Kickstart program donated $8,000 to 32 athletes!
You can learn more about the athletes’ individual missions via the monthly blog posts below.
Each and every one of the organizations below received funds from Endurance Nation, and are worth a second look in case you are interested in working to make a difference.
- AIDS United
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society/ DetermiNation
- Athletes for a Cure
- Back on My Feet
- Blazeman Foundation for ALS
- Breast Friends Forever
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Charity / Cause Name
- Children’s Dyslexia Center – Madison
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
- Childrens Tumor Foundation
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Hampstead Kiwanis Park, Inc.
- Irondads for a Cure / Curesearch
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of New Hampshire
- National Multiple Sclerosis Socitey
- PAWS Chicago
- Reserve Aid
- Salvation Army/ JC Penney ChildSpree
- San Francisco Aids Foundation
- Team in Training / LLS
- Team Sweat Equity / LiveWell Colorado
- The Hall Education Fund, Inc.
- The Ulman Cancer Fund
- World Vision
- YMCA’s Partners with Youth