New updated version has more videos and pictures!
A swim clinic on your desktop, complete with video drill demonstrations, over 2000 athletes since 2005 have used this resource to effectively coach themselves to improved form and swim splits. The Coaches outline clearly and concisely key technique ideas to help you understand and implement the essential requirements of efficient swimming.
1. Introduction: 15′ podcast by Rich Strauss and Patrick McCrann.
2. Swimming Technique Overview.
3. Position Progression, with video drill demonstrations by Rich .
4. Propulsive Swimming & The Catch: Video demonstration by Patrick of the proper Catch, stretch cord drills, as well as video analysis of Grant Hackett and Ian Thorpe.
5. Propulsion Progression, with more video demonstration by Rich.
6. Video Analysis: Coach Patrick analyzes the form of six age grouper swimmers, just like you!
7. Designing Individual Workouts.
8. Structuring “Fitness” Swim Sets.
9. Open Water Swimming: 15-20′ podcast by Rich and Patrick, as they discuss open water swimming & racing.
10. Conclusion: A concise review of everything covered in the book.
Note: the ebook file is about 108mb in size and you will need the most-up-to-date version of Adobe Reader to view the videos and listen to the podcasts. Download it here for free: www.adobe.com