Jefferson, NC | May 8 – 12, 2013 BRP Register Here
Join Coach Patrick and Endurance Nation for our second annual Blue Ridge Mountain Cycling Camp. We’ll cover well over thee hundred miles in four days, with an option to accumulate over 30,000 feet of gain across the whole camp. There are shorter optional rides should you need to recover, so this camp is open to all abilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop critical endurance fitness and strength on the bike, and is perfect for athletes looking to race in June, July, August, and early September.
View The 2013 Rides For More Detail!
Don’t take our word that this camp will test you…view some of the daily ride options we can choose from via the links below. Please note that every day will have multiple options should you want to ride shorter–or longer!
- Mount Mitchell Ride: 103 miles, 10,400 feet of gain. Highest point on the Eastern Seaboard. Map & Details
- Blue Ridge Brutal Ride: Anywhere from 57 to 100 miles of serious riding! 57 miler; 66 miler, 100 miler.
- Blood, Sweat and Gears Ride: Here are two options from this epic ride: 50 miler, 100 miler.
- Flat Out & Back: Okay, not flat but a lighter option for sure! 50 miler
Four Day – FULL CAMP - Thurs to Sun
This includes four nights of lodging, breakfast and riding food. You will arrive the night before (5/8) you plan to start riding to integrate with the group.
Two Days – HALF CAMP - Sat/Sun — Currently Closed
We won’t open this option up unless we can’t fill the four day camp above. Email email@example.com for more information.
What Is Included
- Climbing and Misery!
- Lodging and Breakfast food (here’s one of the places we’ll be staying!)
- Full ride support complete with on the road snack stops
- Evening power training sessions (bring your own laptop and files, please!)
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to/from the camp. Closest airport is Charlotte, NC.
- Dinners each night…because we don’t want to put you on a budget after you’ve been riding all day!
- Transportation to/from the airport. Charlotte is a 2:15 drive — we’ll be working to coordinate the Team van but we can’t guarantee anything.